I am Akul Srivastava, a self-trained software engineer based in Lucknow and working remotely. I have done my bachelor's in Engineering (Computer Science) from BBD: NITM. I primarily do web and mobile application development and am interested in the same. I currently work at smallcase as a software engineer. Previously, I have worked at Vogo.
I have been creating websites for quite some time now, and the snapshots for which are recorded over history. In my free time I also share development tips, and write blogs on technology, software engineering, programming and some other thoughts.
Other than the day job and side-projects, I also like to explore opensource projects. You can find my contributions in some of those opensource projects - here.
- save memory and energy on chromeon Mar 14, 2023 in devtip
- copy link with text highlighted in a websiteon Feb 18, 2023 in devtip
- example - formatting check for pull requestson Feb 06, 2023 in learning
- example - build size compare for pull requestson Feb 06, 2023 in learning
- example - linting check for pull requestson Feb 04, 2023 in learning