Creating new items on Google Suite1 min read • 16 May 2022
As a developer, in our day to day life, we often need to create mutiple google docs, sheets, slides, meetings, notes and what not.
There's a way of instantly creating new gsuite items, which we can use to boost our productivity.
We can just use <service>.new to create new items
- To create a new document: docs.new
- To create a new sheet: sheets.new
- To create a new slide: slides.new
- To create a new form: forms.new
- To create a new meeting: meet.new
- To create a new note: keep.new
This works with Github as well.
If you want to create a new repository, you can simply goto github.new